Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Touch of Tuscany at Hollis Gallery in October

My paintings inspired by my summer trip to Tuscany will be on display at the Hollis Gallery in the Southside area of Chattanooga in October. On Friday, October 12 in the afternoon, I will have my easel set up and paint in the gallery. I was thinking sunflowers or wine bottles, any suggestions? On Saturday, October 13, there will be an open house with snacks from the Tuscany area. I hope that my paintings will bring back good memories to those who have been there or spark the imagination of others who haven't had the opportunity yet. So plan to drop in during October and see the new works, and especially come by the open house and visit with me.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy the cooler weather!
Durinda

No comments: