Sunday, February 10, 2008

Parting Shots









I am home to the mountains of northwest Georgia after a wonderful month at Siesta Key. There is never enough time to paint everything, see everything, visit with everyone, and go everywhere while there so that is why I keep going back! This year I so enjoyed painting with the Sun Coast group of Plein Air Florida and with friends who joined me, including Mr Buttons, the neighborhood cat who checked on me every day.

Photos: Lunch in Venice with Fran White and Susie Covert; Susie painting outside the restaurant; Barbara Perotti in the Ringling Rose Garden; Sandra Babb at the Myakka River; Ali Light with her work at the Canvas Cafe; and grandgirls Camryn and Caylea at the beach house.
I brought back lots of plein air paintings and large wet canvases in the car! I am now looking forward to the Wednesday oil and watercolor classes this week and the new watercolor class that begins next Tuesday.
Have a great week and stay warm!
Durinda




No comments: