Sunday, August 19, 2007

Classes and Workshops

My fall art classes will be in a new space on Lookout Mountain, Tennessee beginning Wednesday, September 12. Oil/acrylic painting will be from 9:30 - 12:00 and Watercolor painting will be 1:00 - 3:30. The studio is next door to the Mountain Mirror office on Watauga Lane. I am looking forward to working with returning students and meeting new ones. I plan to have the classes outdoors some this fall painting on the mountain! Email me for registration information.
I have two new workshops to share with you. I hope that you can join me in my Artist's Travels this year!

Spring workshop: Sketching Callaway, April 4 & 5, in beautiful Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain, Ga. We will create a journal of sketches, watercolor paintings and notes about the garden with the help of the staff horticulturalists. The azaleas should be in full bloom! Registration will be with Callaway Gardens at a later date.

Summer workshop: Durinda and Friends in France. Two weeks at a lovely country house, all expenses included (except airfare) to paint, sketch, relax, shop and sight see. Instruction for plein air painting in the French countryside will be in watercolor and/or oil painting. Registration will be with La Bonne Etoile. More information will be posted later.

No comments: